Aim high so children will feel happy and safe, recognise and achieve their full potential.
To provide a stimulating creative curriculum that supports the needs of all our children through high quality teaching, which encourages and challenges pupils to be active, independent, reflective, lifelong learners.
Our Ethos and Values:
- Treating everyone and everything as you want to be treated
- Everyone has a voice
- We listen to each other
- Have a go at things
- Stand up for what you feel is right
- You don't have to be friends, but be friendly
- Consider other's feelings
- Caring for each other, the school and the environment
- Want to do our very best
- Realise that there are no limits to what we can achieve
- Love for learning with a positive, growth mindset
- Appreciating how lucky we all are