Please see the Uniform Policy below for more information or contact our office staff for any questions or queries.
Balfour online uniform shop: www.balfourshop.co.uk
School uniform list:
Our school uniform colour is a combination of navy and grey/black. Most items can be bought from high street shops/supermarkets. Items marked with a * below, some of which have the school logo on, can be purchased from the reception. Office staff will be pleased to help.
Shoes should be flat, black and appropriate for school. If trainers are worn these should be plain without logos. Your child should wear shoes which he or she can manage to do up independently. Please do not send your child to school in shoes which prevent them from running in the playground. If boots are worn these also should be plain black. Children who wear boots that prevent them from sitting comfortably on the floor may be asked to wear their PE shoes whilst inside the building.
All children (Reception – Year 6) should choose from:
- navy jumper, cardigan or fleece* (hoodies or designer jumpers are not part of the uniform)
- plain white shirt or polo shirt
- plain grey, navy or black trousers, skirt or pinafore
- blue gingham dress
- grey, navy or black shorts
- grey, navy, black or white socks/tights
- shoes should be flat, black and appropriate for school. If trainers are worn these should be plain without logos, which can include flat ankle-supported sandals (no Crocs or flip-flops). Your child should wear shoes which he or she can manage to do up independently.
For PE all children (Reception – Year 6) should have:
- PE bag
- white t-shirt
- dark PE shorts or track-suit bottoms
- plimsolls/trainers – Velcro fastenings are essential for younger children
All PE kits should be free from any logo or brand name. For health and safety reasons, children are not permitted to wear earrings for PE. Your child’s teacher will advise you when PE lessons take place so that earrings can be removed. Additionally, long hair must be tied back.
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name so that it can be easily identified if lost. The school cannot accept responsibility for any lost items.